1 year (Sept – June)
This innovative, life-changing and dynamic course is designed to combine essential biblical leadership principles and doctrines with a wide range of practical topics all taught by current practitioners. This course will equip students to walk into their calling with the confidence and skills to pursue and achieve all God has for them.
Biblical Leadership Principles
A full Bible Overview & the Doctrines of God
Introduction to Counselling
Leading, Building and Managing teams
A Practical look at a life of Faith
Preaching and Teaching
Evangelism & Mission Trips
Throughout the year, students will be required to carry out weekly street evangelism. This is overseen by an experienced practitioner, who provides wisdom, understanding and encouragement to enable students to get the most out this time.
There are also two-mission trips that are required to be undertaken, one within the UK and the other overseas. Students may be involved in practical or evangelistic activities throughout the duration of the mission trips, this is dependent on the need of the location at the time. Destinations for these trips have included Germany, the Czech Republic, Ireland, England and several places in Scotland. The mission trip is a time to deepen friendships, visit exciting new places and practically outwork classroom learning.
Jobs & Further study
This course may lead to a role within a church or ministry setting and students who complete this are eligible to enrol of the Diploma in Christian Leadership.
- No formal qualifications are required; however, we do ask for the following:
- Two acceptable references.
- Full involvement with a church community.
- A clear statement and experience of personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- A conviction that there is a call of God upon your life.
- Full commitment to the study programme.
- Being fully prepared to serve over and above the call of duty.
- Openness to change and growth, through discipleship.
- The maturity with which to handle the course.
- A minimum age of 17 at the start of the course.
- A financial plan to cover both college fees and living expenses.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:18/09/2018
- Start Time:09:00
- End Date:30/06/2019
- End Time:18:00
- Location:Glasgow, Edinburgh & Online