1 year (Sep – June)
This course is designed to enhance the learning and equipping provided throughout the Certificate in Christian Leadership. This more practical and intimate course equips individuals with the leadership knowledge and skills to intern within their specific ministry area. It also creates an opportunity for tutorial learning and mentoring, tailored to their area of internship, with the benefit of the practical outworking of the skills learned.
Personal and Leadership Development
The course is centred around an area of internship. This should be an area that will develop and benefit the local church, or a ministry related to the local church, and reflect the calling and passion of the student. This is a 15 hour per week placement (not including usual Sunday Church Serving) which must be agreed with the senior/lead pastor or minister from the local church and the student’s supervisor in the ministry area (if different). During this time of study, we expect that the student will be treated and should behave like a staff member of the local church or ministry.
Interns will also have class every Friday morning and will be expected to participate fully in all Destiny Ministries events throughout the year.
Jobs & Further study
This course may lead to a role within a church or ministry setting.
No formal qualifications are required; however, we do ask for the following:
- Completion of the Certificate in Christian Leadership.
- Two acceptable references.
- A clear and detailed plan of internship.
- Full involvement with a church community.
- A clear statement and experience of personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- A conviction that there is a call of God upon your life.
- Full commitment to the study programme.
- Being fully prepared to serve over and above the call of duty.
- Openness to change and growth, through discipleship.
- The maturity with which to handle the course.
- A financial plan to cover both college fees and living expenses.
Registration Fee: £45
To complete your registration please pay registration fee using as reference your surname followed by HNC2325 for example: SMITHCCL2324
Name: Destiny Ministries
Sort Code: 83-44-00 Account No: 00250281
Registration closing date
Registration closing date for September 2023 intake is Sunday 20th August 2023 to allow for interviews and reference checks.
Term 1: Friday 29th September 2023 – Friday 22nd December 2023
Reading Week (No Classes): Friday 20th October 2023
Term 2: Friday 12th January 2024 – Friday 29th March 2024
Reading Week (No Classes): Friday 16th February 2024
Term 3: Friday 19th April 2024 – Friday 28th June 2024
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:29/09/2023
- Start Time:09:00
- End Date:28/06/2024
- End Time:13:00
- Location:Destiny College, 70 Cathedral Street, G4 0RD